CAPTURE ONE BLOG
Tips and tutorials for Capture One
- Applying color harmonies in Capture One February 12 2020
Commercial and editorial retoucher Mareike Keicher explains how to create perfect color harmonies in Capture One Pro. Plus, tips and tricks for beautiful color grading.
- How any photography studio can create value with Capture One Enterprise February 7 2020
With a new software version designed for major photography studios and e-commerce retailers, discover how Capture One can maximize your photo production.
- Why Fujifilm and Capture One are a match made in studio heaven February 7 2020
Armed with a Fujifilm GFX 50S and photo editing software from Capture One, fashion and beauty photographer Kristina Varaskina walks us through her studio photography workflow and must-have equipment.
- Relocating Offline Files in Catalogs February 4 2020
Offline files in Capture One mean that Capture One no longer knows the physical location of the images that are in a catalog. There can be a couple of different reasons why this happens, but in most cases it’s fast and easy to fix.
- Step-by-step Guide from Lightroom to Capture One December 21 2019
Learn about the most important differences between Capture One Pro and Ligtroom with this fast-track guide and be ready to enjoy Capture One from day one.
- What’s new in Capture One 20 December 9 2019
Discover the new features in Capture One 20 and find out how they’ll help you edit and organize photos like never before.