Capture One Tips & Tricks
- Migrating Apple Aperture Libraries to Capture One Pro September 18 2019
Switch your photo editing software from Apple to Capture One Pro in no time. Learn how to miigrate Aperture Libraries to Capture One with this simple guide.
- 10 reasons why pros prefer Capture One September 12 2019
Capture One Pro is a professional photo editing software and my must-have tool as a wedding and portrait photographer. Every day, Pro helps me edit large batches of photos faster and create professional-grade photos for my clients.
- 5 Advantages of Capture One Pro over Lightroom May 15 2019
Food photographer Michaela Hartwig highlights the five key advantages of photo editing in Capture One Pro and shares tips for using the RAW editor to achieve her delicious shots.
- Recreating Lightroom color grading in Capture One Pro May 7 2019
In this step-by-step guide, photographer Jan Gonzales recreates a portrait in Capture One Pro and explains why Capture One is his preferred photo editing tool for creating ethereal images.
- Photographers on using Capture One for the first time May 3 2019
We asked photographers to share their first impressions of Capture One Pro – and why the learning curve isn’t so steep after all. Plus, we respond to their feedback with tips on how to make the switch super simple.
- Step-by-step Guide from Lightroom to Capture One Pro 12 April 21 2019
Learn about the most important differences between Capture One Pro and Ligtroom with this fast-track guide and be ready to enjoy Capture One from day one.