Capture One Tips & Tricks
- 5 Advantages of Capture One Pro over Lightroom May 15 2019
Food photographer Michaela Hartwig highlights the five key advantages of photo editing in Capture One Pro and shares tips for using the RAW editor to achieve her delicious shots.
- Recreating Lightroom color grading in Capture One Pro May 7 2019
In this step-by-step guide, photographer Jan Gonzales recreates a portrait in Capture One Pro and explains why Capture One is his preferred photo editing tool for creating ethereal images.
- Photographers on using Capture One for the first time May 3 2019
We asked photographers to share their first impressions of Capture One Pro – and why the learning curve isn’t so steep after all. Plus, we respond to their feedback with tips on how to make the switch super simple.
- Step-by-step Guide from Lightroom to Capture One Pro 12 April 21 2019
Learn about the most important differences between Capture One Pro and Ligtroom with this fast-track guide and be ready to enjoy Capture One from day one.
- Capture One 12 rundown by Martin Bailey February 7 2019
Capture One Ambassador Martin Bailey goes through the new features of Capture One 12 with focus on Luminosity Masking.
- 11 Killer Tips For Switching From Lightroom to Capture One June 15 2018
Getting used to new software is rarely easy – but it doesn’t have to be frustrating. If you are considering switching from Lightroom to Capture One, here are 11 tips for making the transition easy.