Capture One Workflow
- Making the switch from Lightroom to Capture One by Emily Teague March 11 2019
Emily Teague shares her story on how she switched form Lightroom to Capture One. Learn about how she experienced the different tools and layout of Capture One.
- New features in Capture One 12 November 29 2018
The new Capture One 12 features powerful masking possibilities, including luminosity masking, a re-designed interface, plug-in compatibility and much more!
- Sessions 102: Power User January 17 2017
In Sessions 101 we made an overview of the concept – now we’re ready to take Sessions to the next level. The second post in the 3-part series is dedicated to the Power Users; Read along and learn about Favorite Folders, Templating Templates and Smart Albums.
- Sessions 101: Discussing the concept January 16 2017
In this 3-part series on Sessions we’ll start with one for new users. In this post we’ll discuss the concept, and build up to how to use it like a professional in the studio. If Catalogs isn’t really the way you like to work, or you’re looking to get started in the professional studio industry, this guide might just be for you.
- Visualizing Dreams with the XF 100MP and Capture One Pro December 22 2016
Do you ever wonder how a workflow looks like when magical dreams are on the agenda? Watch the BTS video, and follow the development of Jodi Jones’ and Yanyanista’s shoot in Miami. Here, they combine their professional skills and let the Phase One XF 100MP and Capture One Pro 10 take them (and you) to dreamland.
- The Future of Adjustments? Reinventing the Shortcut and Other Ideas December 8 2016
Phase One’s Software Product Manager, James, gives his view on the possible future of Capture One Pro. This week we dive into the thought processes behind the latest idea in photography.