Capture One Workflow
- Reach new depths with Capture One and Fujifilm GFX100 June 14 2019
With the Fujifilm GFX100 now supported by Capture One, Australian surfing photographer Russell Ord explains his process and how he made the switch from Lightroom to get the most out of his Fujifilm images.
- Bringing the ocean depths to life June 6 2019
Despite the risks, Alexander Semenov blends his passions for marine biology and deep sea photography to capture a world beyond the human eye and keeps the colors true-to-life with photo-editing. Read his story here.
- 5 Advantages of Capture One Pro over Lightroom May 15 2019
Food photographer Michaela Hartwig highlights the five key advantages of photo editing in Capture One Pro and shares tips for using the RAW editor to achieve her delicious shots.
- 5 features Quentin Décaillet can’t live without May 7 2019
When Photographer Quentin Décaillet first switched to Capture One Pro, he was only familiar with a handful of basic features. Today, there are several key tools that he credits with completely transforming his workflow.
- Photographers on using Capture One for the first time May 3 2019
We asked photographers to share their first impressions of Capture One Pro – and why the learning curve isn’t so steep after all. Plus, we respond to their feedback with tips on how to make the switch super simple.
- Making the switch: How Emily Teague went from Lightroom to Capture One March 11 2019
Emily Teague shares her story on how she switched from Lightroom to Capture One. Learn about how she experienced the different tools and layout of Capture One.