Catalogs & Sessions
- What’s new in Capture One 20 December 9 2019
Discover the new features in Capture One 20 and find out how they’ll help you edit and organize photos like never before.
- Migrating Apple Aperture Libraries to Capture One Pro September 18 2019
Switch your photo editing software from Apple to Capture One Pro in no time. Learn how to miigrate Aperture Libraries to Capture One with this simple guide.
- 10 reasons why pros prefer Capture One September 12 2019
Capture One Pro is a professional photo editing software and my must-have tool as a wedding and portrait photographer. Every day, Pro helps me edit large batches of photos faster and create professional-grade photos for my clients.
- Relocating Offline Files in Catalogs October 22 2018
Offline files in Capture One mean that Capture One no longer knows the physical location of the images that are in a catalog. There can be a couple of different reasons why this happens, but in most cases it’s fast and easy to fix.
- Sessions + Catalogs: Get the best of both worlds May 14 2015
Capture One offers two distinct ways of managing your files: either via a Catalog or uniquely to Capture One, a Session. Each method offers advantages in file handling, but what if you wanted to take advantage of both of these?
- Relocating Catalog Images in Capture One Pro 7 July 18 2013
Learn the difference between managed and referenced images, and master the catalog function in Capture One to its fullest potential to get a workflow that matches your needs, whether you’re at the desk or on the go.