- What’s new in Capture One 20 December 9 2019
Discover the new features in Capture One 20 and find out how they’ll help you edit and organize photos like never before.
- Editing skin tones October 30 2019
Photographers Brian Siambi and Zoë Noble share their color grading secrets and reveal how they achieve beautiful skin tones with Capture One’s photo editing tools.
- Capturing the pulse of New York with black-and-white photography July 18 2019
For over a decade, Phil Penman has documented the weird and wonderful citizens of New York City with black-and-white photography. He explains his evolution as a street photographer and why he switched from Lightroom to Capture One Pro to get the most out of his photos.
- Applying color harmonies in Capture One July 3 2019
Commercial and editorial retoucher Mareike Keicher explains how to create perfect color harmonies in Capture One Pro. Plus, tips and tricks for beautiful color grading.
- How to create the perfect underwater portrait June 28 2019
Color grading underwater shots can be tricky, because water gives blue and green tints. Photographer Martha Suherman explains how she uses Capture One Pro’s advanced color tools to craft the perfect underwater shot and work faster with multiple images.
- Power of a Print July 27 2018
Learn how to optimize your Process Recipes to obtain perfect print quality. Take full control of dimensions and sharpness in this blog post specifically tailored to L.Type prints.