- How to use the Resource Hub July 9 2019
When you launch any version of Capture One – whether it’s Pro, Express, Sony or Fujifilm – you’ll see a pop-up window. This is the Resource Hub – packed with news, tutorials and webinars to help you get the most out of your Capture One photo editing software.
- Applying color harmonies in Capture One Pro 12 July 3 2019
Commercial and editorial retoucher Mareike Keicher explains how to create perfect color harmonies in Capture One Pro. Plus, tips and tricks for beautiful color grading.
- Reach new depths with Capture One and Fujifilm GFX100 June 14 2019
With the Fujifilm GFX100 now supported by Capture One, Australian surfing photographer Russell Ord explains his process and how he made the switch from Lightroom to get the most out of his Fujifilm images.
- 5 Advantages of Capture One Pro over Lightroom May 15 2019
Food photographer Michaela Hartwig highlights the five key advantages of photo editing in Capture One Pro and shares tips for using the RAW editor to achieve her delicious shots.
- Recreating Lightroom color grading in Capture One Pro May 7 2019
In this step-by-step guide, photographer Jan Gonzales recreates a portrait in Capture One Pro and explains why Capture One is his preferred photo editing tool for creating ethereal images.
- Photographers on using Capture One for the first time May 3 2019
We asked photographers to share their first impressions of Capture One Pro – and why the learning curve isn’t so steep after all. Plus, we respond to their feedback with tips on how to make the switch super simple.