- 10 Wedding Trends to Watch for in 2019 April 23 2019
Wedding season is kicking in – it’s the perfect time to explore some of the trends we’re seeing out there across the wedding industry. Get inspired to create wonderful wedding images and help newlyweds document their special moment. It’s a lot to keep up with, so let’s dive in.
- Making the switch: How Andrew Ling went from Lightroom to Capture One April 4 2019
There’s no need to be intimidated, says travel photographer Andrew Ling on transitioning from Lightroom to Capture One. Learn which favorite features made Capture One his go-to tool for image-editing and workflow.
- Making the switch: How Emily Teague went from Lightroom to Capture One March 11 2019
Emily Teague shares her story on how she switched from Lightroom to Capture One. Learn about how she experienced the different tools and layout of Capture One.
- Capture One 12 rundown by Martin Bailey February 7 2019
Capture One Ambassador Martin Bailey goes through the new features of Capture One 12 with focus on Luminosity Masking.
- Replicating a LR importing workflow by Jan Gonzales January 16 2019
When Jan Gonzales switched from Lightroom to Capture One, he wanted to replicate his importing and storing workflow. Learn how he accomplished this and how you can achieve the same systematic organizing of your images.
- Giving your images a painterly look by Kristina Varaksina November 15 2018
Learn the editing steps Kristina Varaksina takes in her workflow to give her Fujifilm images a painterly, soft look. Learn about tonal adjustments, color editing and skin tone and get inspired to create your own look.