- Why the LOOKSLIKEFILM founder switched to Capture One October 10 2019
From more color editing possibilities to better image quality, photographer and LOOKSLIKEFILM founder Lukas Piatek explains why he switched his workflow to Capture One. Plus, discover how the powerful tools helped Lukas create the ultimate Styles pack.
- 5 reasons to switch to Capture One Pro September 19 2019
Four months ago, photographer Michael Clark switched his photo editing from Lightroom to Capture One Pro – and hasn’t looked back. Here, he shares 5 reasons why.
- Migrating Apple Aperture Libraries to Capture One Pro September 18 2019
Switch your photo editing software from Apple to Capture One Pro in no time. Learn how to miigrate Aperture Libraries to Capture One with this simple guide.
- Femininity, body forms and fashion with Annie Lai August 8 2019
Photographer Annie Lai went from shooting friends in her bedroom to high-profile fashion clients before returning to her roots. Here, she shares her photography journey and why tethered capture is critical for any fashion shoot.
- Editing on the road with Thomas Skou August 8 2019
Photographer Thomas Skou loves taking the long way home and capturing unique moments spontaneously. He talks about his personal style, inspiration and photo editing process – and how Capture One Pro helps him edit on the go.
- Jesper Palermo gets creative with color August 6 2019
For Danish photographer Jesper Palermo, playing with color brings a photo to life and helps him evolve as an artist. He talks about his color grading process in Capture One Pro. His key tip? Get creative and experiment!