- Femininity, body forms and fashion with Annie Lai August 8 2019
Photographer Annie Lai went from shooting friends in her bedroom to high-profile fashion clients before returning to her roots. Here, she shares her photography journey and why tethered capture is critical for any fashion shoot.
- Editing on the road with Thomas Skou August 8 2019
Photographer Thomas Skou loves taking the long way home and capturing unique moments spontaneously. He talks about his personal style, inspiration and photo editing process – and how Capture One Pro helps him edit on the go.
- Jesper Palermo gets creative with color August 6 2019
For Danish photographer Jesper Palermo, playing with color brings a photo to life and helps him evolve as an artist. He talks about his color grading process in Capture One Pro. His key tip? Get creative and experiment!
- Capturing the pulse of New York with black-and-white photography July 18 2019
For over a decade, Phil Penman has documented the weird and wonderful citizens of New York City with black-and-white photography. He explains his evolution as a street photographer and why he switched from Lightroom to Capture One Pro to get the most out of his photos.
- Applying color harmonies in Capture One Pro 12 July 3 2019
Commercial and editorial retoucher Mareike Keicher explains how to create perfect color harmonies in Capture One Pro. Plus, tips and tricks for beautiful color grading.
- How to create the perfect underwater portrait June 28 2019
Color grading underwater shots can be tricky, because water gives blue and green tints. Photographer Martha Suherman explains how she uses Capture One Pro’s advanced color tools to craft the perfect underwater shot and work faster with multiple images.