- Capturing the pulse of New York with black-and-white photography July 18 2019
For over a decade, Phil Penman has documented the weird and wonderful citizens of New York City with black-and-white photography. He explains his evolution as a street photographer and why he switched from Lightroom to Capture One Pro to get the most out of his photos.
- How to create the perfect underwater portrait June 28 2019
Color grading underwater shots can be tricky, because water gives blue and green tints. Photographer Martha Suherman explains how she uses Capture One Pro’s advanced color tools to craft the perfect underwater shot and work faster with multiple images.
- Reach new depths with Capture One and Fujifilm GFX100 June 14 2019
With the Fujifilm GFX100 now supported by Capture One, Australian surfing photographer Russell Ord explains his process and how he made the switch from Lightroom to get the most out of his Fujifilm images.
- Bringing the ocean depths to life June 6 2019
Despite the risks, Alexander Semenov blends his passions for marine biology and deep sea photography to capture a world beyond the human eye and keeps the colors true-to-life with photo-editing. Read his story here.
- How to style and edit food photography May 29 2019
Don’t wash your salads, shoot from the perspective of the camera and other key food photography tips from photographer Michaela Hartwig. Plus, how to color grade sumptuous shots with Capture One Pro.
- Recreating Lightroom color grading in Capture One Pro May 7 2019
In this step-by-step guide, photographer Jan Gonzales recreates a portrait in Capture One Pro and explains why Capture One is his preferred photo editing tool for creating ethereal images.