- Reach new depths with Capture One and Fujifilm GFX100 June 14 2019
With the Fujifilm GFX100 now supported by Capture One, Australian surfing photographer Russell Ord explains his process and how he made the switch from Lightroom to get the most out of his Fujifilm images.
- Bringing the ocean depths to life June 6 2019
Despite the risks, Alexander Semenov blends his passions for marine biology and deep sea photography to capture a world beyond the human eye and keeps the colors true-to-life with photo-editing. Read his story here.
- How to style and edit food photography May 29 2019
Don’t wash your salads, shoot from the perspective of the camera and other key food photography tips from photographer Michaela Hartwig. Plus, how to color grade sumptuous shots with Capture One Pro.
- 5 Advantages of Capture One Pro over Lightroom May 15 2019
Food photographer Michaela Hartwig highlights the five key advantages of photo editing in Capture One Pro and shares tips for using the RAW editor to achieve her delicious shots.
- Recreating Lightroom color grading in Capture One Pro May 7 2019
In this step-by-step guide, photographer Jan Gonzales recreates a portrait in Capture One Pro and explains why Capture One is his preferred photo editing tool for creating ethereal images.
- 5 features Quentin Décaillet can’t live without May 7 2019
When Photographer Quentin Décaillet first switched to Capture One Pro, he was only familiar with a handful of basic features. Today, there are several key tools that he credits with completely transforming his workflow.