- Capture One Pro 10: 10 reasons why I’ll never look back December 1 2016
Capture One Pro 10 is here! Read about the fresh features while professional photographer, Quentin Décaillet, states his top 10 reasons why Capture One beats any other RAW processing software.
- Creating atmosphere with Color Grading November 24 2016
In this week’s post, Michael Salisbury takes Color Grading to new heights. Read along as he explains how colors help him create atmosphere and guides you through the recreation of three various styles of the very same picture.
- Capture One Pro in the fashion industry November 16 2016
Danish fashion photographer, Nicklas Ingemann, shares his workflow as he puts words on how Capture One Pro helps him reach the highest level of efficiency when shooting. Have a sneak peek of the shooting process and see some of the outstanding results.
- Customize your workflow in Capture One Pro November 10 2016
To Phase One Product Manager and PODAS instructor, Drew Altdoerffer, an efficient and complete workspace is essential. Read how he has decided to customize his own Capture One Pro, and download his workspace.
- Switching to Capture One Pro From Aperture – Photography Workflow November 3 2016
We are happy to welcome Professional Photojournalist, Jordan Bush, to Capture One Pro. Read about his workflow and the process during his recent switch from Aperture.
- Jumping Ship to Capture One Pro from Lightroom October 31 2016
Phase One Ambassador, Martin Baily, recently decided to quit Lightroom in favour of Capture One Pro. Read about the switch and learn why he thinks Capture One Pro equals ‘Ultimate Image Quality’.