- Visualizing Dreams with the XF 100MP and Capture One Pro December 22 2016
Do you ever wonder how a workflow looks like when magical dreams are on the agenda? Watch the BTS video, and follow the development of Jodi Jones’ and Yanyanista’s shoot in Miami. Here, they combine their professional skills and let the Phase One XF 100MP and Capture One Pro 10 take them (and you) to dreamland.
- Confessions of a Beta Tester: Capture One Pro 10 Review December 15 2016
Commercial and event photographer, Jordan Bush, is back on the blog. This time, he gives a review of the new Capture One Pro 10, which he has had the chance to beta test and follow the development of. Read about his experience and tips for upgrading.
- Capture One Pro 10: 10 reasons why I’ll never look back December 1 2016
Capture One Pro 10 is here! Read about the fresh features while professional photographer, Quentin Décaillet, states his top 10 reasons why Capture One beats any other RAW processing software.
- Creating atmosphere with Color Grading November 24 2016
In this week’s post, Michael Salisbury takes Color Grading to new heights. Read along as he explains how colors help him create atmosphere and guides you through the recreation of three various styles of the very same picture.
- Capture One Pro in the fashion industry November 16 2016
Danish fashion photographer, Nicklas Ingemann, shares his workflow as he puts words on how Capture One Pro helps him reach the highest level of efficiency when shooting. Have a sneak peek of the shooting process and see some of the outstanding results.
- Customize your workflow in Capture One Pro November 10 2016
To Phase One Product Manager and PODAS instructor, Drew Altdoerffer, an efficient and complete workspace is essential. Read how he has decided to customize his own Capture One Pro, and download his workspace.