- Exporting and Printing images in Capture One Pro October 27 2016
Professional Photographer, Martin Bailey, recently converted full time to Capture One Pro. In this occasion, he’s been investigating what to focus on when exporting and printing your images. Luckily for us; He wrote it down and wrapped it in as a nice guide!
- Shortcut your way to a faster workflow October 20 2016
Do not miss it when our very own shortcut-king, David Grover, guides you through why and how you benefit from shortcuts in the latest versions of Capture One Pro.
- Confessions of a retoucher: From RAW to refined October 13 2016
Girls, this one’s for you: Professional retoucher, Yanyanista, shares her thoughts and tips as she transforms a ‘RAW’ girl into a Beauty Doll in Capture One Pro 9. Men are welcome.
- 5 fundamental features in Capture One Pro September 29 2016
To Professional Photographer, Baber Afzal, Capture One Pro 9 forms the backbone of all his work. In this step-by-step guide he goes through his 5-step workflow, as he explains why he prefers Capture One Pro from other RAW converters.
- Using Wacom Tablet with Capture One Pro September 15 2016
David Grover explains why he would recommend you to replace your mouse right away with an ergonomic Wacom tablet, and how it will help you to improve your workflow on Capture One Pro 9.2.
- Pick your battles: 4 things worth fighting for on any shoot September 8 2016
A photoshoot can easily be a jungle of decisions, but Professional Photographer, Tim Kemple, knows which battles to pick. Find out which four elements Tim thinks are essential to emphasize in every shoot.