- Using Wacom Tablet with Capture One Pro September 15 2016
David Grover explains why he would recommend you to replace your mouse right away with an ergonomic Wacom tablet, and how it will help you to improve your workflow on Capture One Pro 9.2.
- Pick your battles: 4 things worth fighting for on any shoot September 8 2016
A photoshoot can easily be a jungle of decisions, but Professional Photographer, Tim Kemple, knows which battles to pick. Find out which four elements Tim thinks are essential to emphasize in every shoot.
- Creating fairytales with the XF 100MP September 1 2016
Professional Photographer Bella Kotak visits Denmark to shoot her very own fairytale with the XF 100MP. Read the Fairytale ending and see the marvellous pictures.
- Capture One Pro (for Sony): How it works August 25 2016
Are you aware that Sony camera owners have unique versions of Capture One available, including a free one? Read Alexander Svet’s guide and find out which version is the best match for you.
- Make or break your Beauty Shot August 18 2016
Color is arguably the most important part of an image when retouching. To achieve the best result, Professional retoucher, Jordan Hartley, follows three simple steps in Capture One Pro 9.
- Second to None Color with Pratik Naik July 28 2016
According to high-end retoucher, Praktik Naik, the RAW processing stage is the most crucial element in photography. Personally, he prefers Capture One Pro 9; Watch his video to learn why it gives him the best color and result.