- Creating fairytales with the XF 100MP September 1 2016
Professional Photographer Bella Kotak visits Denmark to shoot her very own fairytale with the XF 100MP. Read the Fairytale ending and see the marvellous pictures.
- Capture One Pro (for Sony): How it works August 25 2016
Are you aware that Sony camera owners have unique versions of Capture One available, including a free one? Read Alexander Svet’s guide and find out which version is the best match for you.
- Make or break your Beauty Shot August 18 2016
Color is arguably the most important part of an image when retouching. To achieve the best result, Professional retoucher, Jordan Hartley, follows three simple steps in Capture One Pro 9.
- Second to None Color with Pratik Naik July 28 2016
According to high-end retoucher, Praktik Naik, the RAW processing stage is the most crucial element in photography. Personally, he prefers Capture One Pro 9; Watch his video to learn why it gives him the best color and result.
- Top 10 reasons to switch to Capture One Pro 9 – Part II July 22 2016
Photographer and Image Processing Specialist, Alex Svet, is back on the blog with his top 5 reasons for switching to Capture One Pro 9.
- Top 10 reasons to switch to Capture One Pro 9 – Part I July 18 2016
Why choose Capture One Pro 9 rather than other RAW-converters on the market? Professional photographer and image processing specialist, Alexander Svet, gives you the answer by stating some of his top reasons for choosing Capture One Pro 9.