- Top 10 reasons to switch to Capture One Pro 9 – Part II July 22 2016
Photographer and Image Processing Specialist, Alex Svet, is back on the blog with his top 5 reasons for switching to Capture One Pro 9.
- Top 10 reasons to switch to Capture One Pro 9 – Part I July 18 2016
Why choose Capture One Pro 9 rather than other RAW-converters on the market? Professional photographer and image processing specialist, Alexander Svet, gives you the answer by stating some of his top reasons for choosing Capture One Pro 9.
- A successful collaboration with separate viewpoints July 14 2016
Landscape photographer Karl Holtby has teamed up with Darryll Jones and the Alpa A-series, something that is new to him. See the amazing result of a successful collaboration despite of two separate viewpoints.
- Easy file selection with Capture One 9.2 June 30 2016
Sports and adventure photographer Pete Webb is very excited about the recent update of Capture One. In his opinion, it solves the industry’s long issue of selecting and utilizing selects from clients, based on simple lists.
- BTS video: Stay on top of your game June 16 2016
Professional retoucher Pratik Naik shares his experiences working in Capture One Pro 9. Watch BTS video.
- Ticking all the boxes at Broadway June 11 2016
Years ago when Felix was doing sweaty production shoots at tech rehearsals for London’s West End shows, he never thought I’d be asked to shoot a portfolio shot of Tony nominated Broadway stars in New York. Join Felix BTS at the Broadway shoot.