- New features in Capture One Pro 9.2 June 23 2016
Capture One Pro 9.2 has been launched. Follow the step-by-step guide to learn how to benefit from the new features that will accelerate your workflow.
- How to apply lens correction without lens metadata May 27 2016
This week, the Image Quality Professor gives advice on applying lens Correction without lens metadata in Capture One Pro 9. Check out the full guideline.
- 3 steps to fix a blue sky using the Skin Tone tool May 12 2016
The Skin Tone tool in Capture One Pro 9, designed for enhancing and editing skin tones, can actually work extremely well for alternative applications like fixing a blue sky, photographed through the lens of a technical camera.
- What’s new in Capture One Pro 9.1? March 17 2016
It’s not that long ago since Capture One Pro 9 was released, but that doesn’t mean we have been sitting on our hands. We just released version 9.1 with new features and improvements on existing features. So what’s new? Read on to find out.
- To Luma or not to Luma? February 29 2016
In Capture One Pro 9 there is common ground between the improved Contrast slider and the new addition of the Luma Curve mode. So when you should you use the slider, and what about a Curve or even when should RGB Curves come into play?
- 5 easy steps to save your low contrast images February 18 2016
Pictures with low contrast hardly ever look interesting. Even if an image was shot in very low contrast, you should still try to use a full range of tones in the image. The Professor shows you how in 5 simple steps.