- The importance of Flow control August 11 2016
Do you want better results in a shorter space of time? Read David’s guide on how to control your flow with the new brush settings in Capture One Pro 9.
- Capture One Power tips: Browse multiple images with “Select Set” July 7 2016
Our Image Quality Professor describes the Capture One 9.2 update as one of the best set of workflow improvements ever in Capture One’s history. Read on and see why the Professor is so excited.
- New features in Capture One Pro 9.2 June 23 2016
Capture One Pro 9.2 has been launched. Follow the step-by-step guide to learn how to benefit from the new features that will accelerate your workflow.
- How to apply lens correction without lens metadata May 27 2016
This week, the Image Quality Professor gives advice on applying lens Correction without lens metadata in Capture One Pro 9. Check out the full guideline.
- 3 steps to fix a blue sky using the Skin Tone tool May 12 2016
The Skin Tone tool in Capture One Pro 9, designed for enhancing and editing skin tones, can actually work extremely well for alternative applications like fixing a blue sky, photographed through the lens of a technical camera.
- What’s new in Capture One Pro 9.1? March 17 2016
It’s not that long ago since Capture One Pro 9 was released, but that doesn’t mean we have been sitting on our hands. We just released version 9.1 with new features and improvements on existing features. So what’s new? Read on to find out.