- To Luma or not to Luma? February 29 2016
In Capture One Pro 9 there is common ground between the improved Contrast slider and the new addition of the Luma Curve mode. So when you should you use the slider, and what about a Curve or even when should RGB Curves come into play?
- 5 easy steps to save your low contrast images February 18 2016
Pictures with low contrast hardly ever look interesting. Even if an image was shot in very low contrast, you should still try to use a full range of tones in the image. The Professor shows you how in 5 simple steps.
- How to upgrade your Catalogs and Sessions to Capture One Pro 9 January 21 2016
For those of you who already have existing Capture One 8 or earlier Catalogs or Sessions, you may be wondering how you bring those into Capture One Pro 9? Our imaging expert, David Grover, will show you how in this blog post.
- Capture One 9: Under the Hood December 3 2015
We have something really special for you this week. Not only is the Professor back on the blog, he’s taking us for a glimpse under the hood of Capture One 9 to let you in on the new exciting creative opportunities of this release.
- First XF Feature Update is out November 11 2015
Get acquainted with Feature Update #1, presented by our Head of R&D, Lau Nørgaard. Watch a short introduction to the new cool features and functionalities.
- Boil down your favorite image looks into a Style or Preset September 10 2015
There are a many tools in Capture One for either correcting images or applying creative flair. The array of different options available can be a bit mind-boggling. Have you thought about boiling down your favorite image looks into a Style or Preset?