- 3 easy steps to accurate perspective in your architecture images August 27 2015
Sometimes our brains play tricks on us when judging perspective. Discover why less Keystone correction appears more natural than total correction. We’ll show you to achieve that natural-looking perspective in 3 easy steps.
- Lens correction in Capture One: The Essentials August 13 2015
Is my lens supported? How does lens correction in Capture One differ from that of other raw converters? Find the answers to all your lens correction questions in this week’s blog post.
- Secrets for adding multiple Styles and Presets to one image July 2 2015
This week the Professor shows you how to take advantage of several Styles & Presets at the same time. Discover how to stack these pre-configured adjustments and save time on post production.
- Color Balance reload – still more to give? June 25 2015
Lately I’ve been wondering how I ever coped without the 3-way Color Balance tool, as it is now part of my daily image adjustment workflow. See why the tool continues to be worth your attention even if you only have to do a small tweak here and there.
- Deep dive into Capture One 8.3 June 11 2015
Capture One 8.3 comes with exciting new features that will make your workflow faster and life easier. Don’t miss out on the benefits of the new Camera Settings tool and additional compositional grids.
- Sessions + Catalogs: Get the best of both worlds May 14 2015
Capture One offers two distinct ways of managing your files: either via a Catalog or uniquely to Capture One, a Session. Each method offers advantages in file handling, but what if you wanted to take advantage of both of these?