- Automate Dropbox and speed up your workflow December 11 2014
Discover how to get your images from Capture One Pro 8 via Dropbox to social media in no time by setting up Process Recipes and rules for Dropbox.
- No more White Balance compromises! December 4 2014
With the new ability to do local White Balance adjustments in Capture One Pro 8, you no longer have to settle for a less than optimal White Balance for your whole image.
- Dodging & burning in Capture One Pro 8 November 20 2014
Not long ago we asked our blog readers to submit their images for David Grover, our blog imaging expert, to process them. See how David uses some dodging and burning techniques to introduce some lighting into this image from one of our blog readers.
- Film Grain, the right photorealistic way November 13 2014
This week the Professor shows you how to use one of the brand new features in Capture One Pro 8. Discover the Film Grain tool and see how you can use this tool to give your images the same look and feel as you see in prints created from film.
- My favorite feature in Capture One Pro 8 October 30 2014
Get up close and personal with the passionate people behind Capture One Pro 8 in this video. Find out what their favorite features are and why version 8 is so special to them.
- Realistic HDR with Capture One Pro 8 October 23 2014
See how the enhanced HDR tool in Capture One Pro 8 makes detail and highlight recovery a lot easier and how you can now do strong corrections without getting the artificial HDR look.