- Realistic HDR with Capture One Pro 8 October 23 2014
See how the enhanced HDR tool in Capture One Pro 8 makes detail and highlight recovery a lot easier and how you can now do strong corrections without getting the artificial HDR look.
- Take full control of the content in your images September 25 2014
This week the Professor shows you how to use one of the brand new features in Capture One Pro 8. Discover the Repair Layers and see how you can use this tool to remove unwanted objects in your images.
- Meet the Team Behind Capture One Pro 8 September 18 2014
In this video you get a unique chance to go behind the scenes at Phase One and discover the real secret to Capture One Pro 8: the people behind it.
- Clarity with Punch September 11 2014
Finally the weather has changed from summer weather with clear skies to something more interesting seen from a photography point of view: dramatic skies with interesting cloud formations.
- Get as much image real estate as possible August 14 2014
Discover how to maximize your image area and not waste space with tools and other elements that you don’t need when adjusting your images.
- The creative power of the White Balance Tool July 24 2014
The White Balance has a tremendous impact on the appearance of the colors in your images. This week the Professor lets you in on two different tools for working creatively with the White Balance.