- To mask or not to mask? July 17 2014
Want to edit specific parts of your images? In this post you will discover three different ways of selecting areas for localized adjustments. All with different uses but all equally useful!
- Focus Tool for tethered work July 3 2014
This week the Professor shows you how to use the Focus Tool to make your tethered shooting
a lot easier
- The secret side of the Aspect slider June 19 2014
Want your images to stand out? Try playing around with the Aspect slider and give your images that edge you are looking for.
- Clean up the sky for bugs and bees with the Spot Removal Tool June 5 2014
After capturing this image on a late spring day, the Professor discovers quite a few bees and bugs when zooming in. Check out how he cleans up the image using the Spot Removal Tool.
- Get more creative freedom with variable opacity May 22 2014
Local Adjustments are a powerful way to explore creativity in Capture One Pro 7, but more importantly it can save you time by avoiding this step in Photoshop.
- How to fix Purple Fringing May 1 2014
When capturing objects with a very high local contrast, you often get a halo of purple/reddish colors along the contrast edges. See how the Professor removes this optical artifact known as purple fringing.