- Get perfect snow without Color Cast February 27 2014
Coming home from a beautiful day in Italy’s Dolomite Mountains, the Professor discovers a White Balance variation in his image. Check out how he fixes the issue and gets the perfect snow ‘color’ using the LCC Tool.
- How to enhance details with Structure February 13 2014
Discover the Structure Tool in Capture One Pro 7 and see how it can really bring out the details in your images
- Ramp up your efficiency with Local Adjustments January 30 2014
Discover three very useful extra features of the Local Adjustments Tool. These features can help you save time, and aid in the creativity of your images.
- Shortcuts to a faster workflow with your Wacom tablet January 16 2014
Check out this tutorial to find out how much faster a customized Wacom tablet makes your workflow
- HAPPY NEW YEAR Y’ALL January 1 2014
So what a mess……ending up in color detention without a valid license for Capture One. But back home again let’s see what I can do to fix this messy-looking professor with lipstick marks on his shirt, redish eyes and dark shades under the eyes.
- Organize your Catalogs and find your best assets in no time December 19 2013
Asset management was introduced in Capture One Pro 7 with some very neat ways to organize your image library.