- 5 reasons to switch to Capture One Pro September 19 2019
Four months ago, photographer Michael Clark switched his photo editing from Lightroom to Capture One Pro – and hasn’t looked back. Here, he shares 5 reasons why.
- 10 reasons why pros prefer Capture One September 12 2019
Capture One Pro is a professional photo editing software and my must-have tool as a wedding and portrait photographer. Every day, Pro helps me edit large batches of photos faster and create professional-grade photos for my clients.
- Capture One Express explained September 9 2019
Find out everything you need to know about this free photo editing software and how it can help you get better photos out of your camera with auto adjustments and essential editing tools.
- Femininity, body forms and fashion with Annie Lai August 8 2019
Photographer Annie Lai went from shooting friends in her bedroom to high-profile fashion clients before returning to her roots. Here, she shares her photography journey and why tethered capture is critical for any fashion shoot.
- Editing on the road with Thomas Skou August 8 2019
Photographer Thomas Skou loves taking the long way home and capturing unique moments spontaneously. He talks about his personal style, inspiration and photo editing process – and how Capture One Pro helps him edit on the go.
- Capturing the pulse of New York with black-and-white photography July 18 2019
For over a decade, Phil Penman has documented the weird and wonderful citizens of New York City with black-and-white photography. He explains his evolution as a street photographer and why he switched from Lightroom to Capture One Pro to get the most out of his photos.