- Applying color harmonies in Capture One February 12 2020
Commercial and editorial retoucher Mareike Keicher explains how to create perfect color harmonies in Capture One Pro. Plus, tips and tricks for beautiful color grading.
- How any photography studio can create value with Capture One Enterprise February 7 2020
With a new software version designed for major photography studios and e-commerce retailers, discover how Capture One can maximize your photo production.
- Why Fujifilm and Capture One are a match made in studio heaven February 7 2020
Armed with a Fujifilm GFX 50S and photo editing software from Capture One, fashion and beauty photographer Kristina Varaskina walks us through her studio photography workflow and must-have equipment.
- Relocating Offline Files in Catalogs February 4 2020
Offline files in Capture One mean that Capture One no longer knows the physical location of the images that are in a catalog. There can be a couple of different reasons why this happens, but in most cases it’s fast and easy to fix.
- 5 reasons to switch to Capture One Pro September 19 2019
Four months ago, photographer Michael Clark switched his photo editing from Lightroom to Capture One Pro – and hasn’t looked back. Here, he shares 5 reasons why.
- 10 reasons why pros prefer Capture One September 12 2019
Capture One Pro is a professional photo editing software and my must-have tool as a wedding and portrait photographer. Every day, Pro helps me edit large batches of photos faster and create professional-grade photos for my clients.