- Applying color harmonies in Capture One Pro 12 July 3 2019
Commercial and editorial retoucher Mareike Keicher explains how to create perfect color harmonies in Capture One Pro. Plus, tips and tricks for beautiful color grading.
- How to create the perfect underwater portrait June 28 2019
Color grading underwater shots can be tricky, because water gives blue and green tints. Photographer Martha Suherman explains how she uses Capture One Pro’s advanced color tools to craft the perfect underwater shot and work faster with multiple images.
- Reach new depths with Capture One and Fujifilm GFX100 June 14 2019
With the Fujifilm GFX100 now supported by Capture One, Australian surfing photographer Russell Ord explains his process and how he made the switch from Lightroom to get the most out of his Fujifilm images.
- Bringing the ocean depths to life June 6 2019
Despite the risks, Alexander Semenov blends his passions for marine biology and deep sea photography to capture a world beyond the human eye and keeps the colors true-to-life with photo-editing. Read his story here.
- 5 Advantages of Capture One Pro over Lightroom May 15 2019
Food photographer Michaela Hartwig highlights the five key advantages of photo editing in Capture One Pro and shares tips for using the RAW editor to achieve her delicious shots.
- 5 features Quentin Décaillet can’t live without May 7 2019
When Photographer Quentin Décaillet first switched to Capture One Pro, he was only familiar with a handful of basic features. Today, there are several key tools that he credits with completely transforming his workflow.