CAPTURE ONE BLOG
Tips and tutorials for Capture One
- Wedding workflow with Style! April 16 2019
Jakob Boie Sørensen is a wedding photographer with a documentary touch. Learn how he creates the ultimate wedding workflow with Capture One Pro – and saves time with Styles!
- Making the switch: How Andrew Ling went from Lightroom to Capture One April 4 2019
There’s no need to be intimidated, says travel photographer Andrew Ling on transitioning from Lightroom to Capture One. Learn which favorite features made Capture One his go-to tool for image-editing and workflow.
- Making the switch: How Emily Teague went from Lightroom to Capture One March 11 2019
Emily Teague shares her story on how she switched from Lightroom to Capture One. Learn about how she experienced the different tools and layout of Capture One.
- Capture One 12 rundown by Martin Bailey February 7 2019
Capture One Ambassador Martin Bailey goes through the new features of Capture One 12 with focus on Luminosity Masking.
- Replicating a LR importing workflow by Jan Gonzales January 16 2019
When Jan Gonzales switched from Lightroom to Capture One, he wanted to replicate his importing and storing workflow. Learn how he accomplished this and how you can achieve the same systematic organizing of your images.
- Linear and Radial Gradients December 11 2018
Get inspiration on how to use the new Linear and Radial Gradient Masks. This blog post shows two examples with screenshots of the masks and their adjustments. Include Luma Range to make your masking even more sophisticated.