Why the LOOKSLIKEFILM founder switched to Capture One
From more color editing possibilities to better image quality, photographer and LOOKSLIKEFILM founder Lukas Piatek explains why he switched his workflow to Capture One. Plus, discover how the powerful tools helped Lukas create the ultimate Styles pack.
CAPTURE ONE BLOG
Tips and tutorials for Capture One
- How to fine-tune your Black & White images January 23 2014
The first blog post I did was about converting a fairly simple image (processing wise) into a nice Black & White image. This second post is based on a more complex image requiring more input and manipulation at the processing stage to achieve a beautiful result. “If you don’t like the weather, wait 20
- Shortcuts to a faster workflow with your Wacom tablet January 16 2014
Check out this tutorial to find out how much faster a customized Wacom tablet makes your workflow
- Steve Gosling’s tricks to create stunning B&W images January 9 2014
Professional photographer Steve Gosling is known for his moody and atmospheric Black & White images. Check out how he creates his stunning images in this blog post.
- HAPPY NEW YEAR Y’ALL January 1 2014
So what a mess……ending up in color detention without a valid license for Capture One. But back home again let’s see what I can do to fix this messy-looking professor with lipstick marks on his shirt, redish eyes and dark shades under the eyes.
- Organize your Catalogs and find your best assets in no time December 19 2013
Asset management was introduced in Capture One Pro 7 with some very neat ways to organize your image library.
- Let your clients approve your images anywhere in the world December 12 2013
Capture Pilot is normally used in the studio letting you present, rate and capture photos on mobile devices on the same local wireless network. But Capture Pilot can also be used remotely to have clients anywhere in the world approve your images.