Why the LOOKSLIKEFILM founder switched to Capture One
From more color editing possibilities to better image quality, photographer and LOOKSLIKEFILM founder Lukas Piatek explains why he switched his workflow to Capture One. Plus, discover how the powerful tools helped Lukas create the ultimate Styles pack.
CAPTURE ONE BLOG
Tips and tutorials for Capture One
- How to do radical color changes in your images November 27 2013
The Color Editor in Capture One Pro 7 is a fantastic tool for doing color tweaks in your images.
- Add drama and creativity without compromising detail November 21 2013
Find out how commercial photographer Ross Floyd manages to balance drama, creativity and the highest level of accuracy in his images for Wright Auction House
- Increase your productivity November 14 2013
Styles and Presets are a great way of trying out different looks to your images and also to speed up your workflow, whether you are capturing tethered or importing images in Capture One Pro 7.
- Add Punch to Your Portraits November 7 2013
See how professional photographer Ross Floyd adds punch to his portraits through creative use of the Local Adjustment Layers
- How to remove spots on your images November 5 2013
The Spot Removal Tool in Capture One Pro 7 can help you remove different kinds of ‘spots’ you may see on your images.
- I don’t give a JPEG! October 31 2013
In Part III of Adrian Weinbrecht’s workflow series he shows you how to save a ton of time when processing your images