Why the LOOKSLIKEFILM founder switched to Capture One
From more color editing possibilities to better image quality, photographer and LOOKSLIKEFILM founder Lukas Piatek explains why he switched his workflow to Capture One. Plus, discover how the powerful tools helped Lukas create the ultimate Styles pack.
CAPTURE ONE BLOG
Tips and tutorials for Capture One
- Ch-ch-changes by Adrian Weinbrecht October 24 2013
In Part II of Adrians Weinbrecht’s workflow series he will let you in on how he sets up his workspace, chooses his tools and gets creative!
- Nail down exact color correction October 22 2013
The Color Editor in Capture One Pro 7 is a sophisticated tool for making precise colour edits on your images.
- Data Love by Adrian Weinbrecht October 17 2013
Adrian Weinbrecht let’s you in on how he takes care of his data with a smooth, safe and efficient workflow. Find out how he sets up a session, names, imports and rates it in Capture One Pro 7.
- Move your custom-made ICC profiles to other computers October 10 2013
The Color Editor in Capture One Pro 7 allows you to create your own custom-made camera ICC profiles, which can be a great benefit to your workflow.
- Get smart about color with “Smart Saturation” October 8 2013
Increasing saturation in an image is a common and simple way to boost colors for a richer, more pleasing effect. In Capture One 7 you can use the Saturation slider to do this.
- Tweak the default color look of your camera October 3 2013
The Color Editor allows you to tweak and optimize the colors in an image. You can also use it to tweak the general color look of your camera and create a new default color ICC profile