Why the LOOKSLIKEFILM founder switched to Capture One
From more color editing possibilities to better image quality, photographer and LOOKSLIKEFILM founder Lukas Piatek explains why he switched his workflow to Capture One. Plus, discover how the powerful tools helped Lukas create the ultimate Styles pack.
CAPTURE ONE BLOG
Tips and tutorials for Capture One
- Photographers on using Capture One for the first time May 3 2019
We asked photographers to share their first impressions of Capture One Pro – and why the learning curve isn’t so steep after all. Plus, we respond to their feedback with tips on how to make the switch super simple.
- 10 Wedding trends to watch in 2019 April 23 2019
Wedding season is taking off, so it’s the perfect time to get inspired by new trends for marrieds-to-be. Photographer Lukas Piatek shares the unconventional ideas inspiring the wonderful wedding images of tomorrow.
- Step-by-step Guide from Lightroom to Capture One Pro 12 April 21 2019
Learn about the most important differences between Capture One Pro and Ligtroom with this fast-track guide and be ready to enjoy Capture One from day one.
- Kirk Mastin talks optimal editing workflow with Styles April 18 2019
With the celebrated Mastin Labs film looks now available in Capture One, founder Kirk Mastin talks optimizing workflow with Styles and introduces the Kodak Everyday Style Pack.
- Wedding workflow with Style! April 16 2019
Jakob Boie Sørensen is a wedding photographer with a documentary touch. Learn how he creates the ultimate wedding workflow with Capture One Pro – and saves time with Styles!
- Making the switch: How Andrew Ling went from Lightroom to Capture One April 4 2019
There’s no need to be intimidated, says travel photographer Andrew Ling on transitioning from Lightroom to Capture One. Learn which favorite features made Capture One his go-to tool for image-editing and workflow.