Why the LOOKSLIKEFILM founder switched to Capture One
From more color editing possibilities to better image quality, photographer and LOOKSLIKEFILM founder Lukas Piatek explains why he switched his workflow to Capture One. Plus, discover how the powerful tools helped Lukas create the ultimate Styles pack.
CAPTURE ONE BLOG
Tips and tutorials for Capture One
- Get a Head Start When Shooting Time-lapse in Capture One Pro 7 August 21 2013
Advertising photographer Adrian Weinbrecht shows you how to get off to a flying start when shooting time-lapse in Capture One Pro 7
- Take Full Control of the Tone Mapping by Using a Linear Film Curve August 15 2013
In the Base Characteristics Tool of Capture One Pro 7 you can change the overall look of your file. This is similar to selecting a specific type of film for your camera back in the film days.
- Shooting Tethered August 8 2013
Capturing tethered with Capture One Pro 7 makes collaboration on productions easy, especially with Capture Pilot for iOS and web enabled devices.
- Recompose with Ease August 1 2013
There are many aides to recomposing in Capture One 7, all of which can be easily configured to your liking. These tools include the Mask, Frame, Labels, Grid and Guides.
- Import your Catalogs from Other Applications in No Time July 25 2013
Want to try Capture One with your own catalog structure? Read on to learn how, and experience the best raw file converter at your own convinience – or be guided through the transition by our webinar at the end of this post.
- Relocating Catalog Images in Capture One Pro 7 July 18 2013
Learn the difference between managed and referenced images, and master the catalog function in Capture One to its fullest potential to get a workflow that matches your needs, whether you’re at the desk or on the go.