Why the LOOKSLIKEFILM founder switched to Capture One
From more color editing possibilities to better image quality, photographer and LOOKSLIKEFILM founder Lukas Piatek explains why he switched his workflow to Capture One. Plus, discover how the powerful tools helped Lukas create the ultimate Styles pack.
CAPTURE ONE BLOG
Tips and tutorials for Capture One
- Get Better Organized with Sessions in Capture One Pro 7 May 16 2013
Organize your images with Sessions, and let the Sessions folder system help you keep track of your images, so you can free up your mind and focus on what’s really important for you: Getting the perfect image.
- Fixing Chromatic Aberration in Macro Images May 9 2013
For macro images, a manual adjustment of the Chromatic Aberration is often better than the automatic lens correction’s adjustment. Learn how to fix the Chromatic Aberration manually to achieve the best result.
- How to Optimise Your Workspace May 2 2013
Different images require different image editing workflows. Optimize your workflow by customizing the interface with the needed tools for the task, and create different workspaces for each individual task.
- Discover the Shortcuts of the Adjustments Layers Tool April 25 2013
Speed up your workflow when operating with several adjustment layers through shortcuts to the different layers in the Adjustments Layers Tool.
- Choosing the Right f-stop for Night Shots with Long Exposure March 22 2013
Learn how to choose the right f-stop for long exposures during night shots, and get the desired expression for your images. E.g. a smooth silk-looking water surface.
- Discover the Top Ten Popular Questions from Our Webinars March 21 2013
Does various questions arise during your work with Capture One Pro? You are not the only one. We have answered the 10 most frequently asked questions.