Why the LOOKSLIKEFILM founder switched to Capture One
From more color editing possibilities to better image quality, photographer and LOOKSLIKEFILM founder Lukas Piatek explains why he switched his workflow to Capture One. Plus, discover how the powerful tools helped Lukas create the ultimate Styles pack.
CAPTURE ONE BLOG
Tips and tutorials for Capture One
- Get Smooth Skin Tones Using Negative Clarity March 14 2013
Get an in-depth walk through of the various features of the Clarity tool in Capture One Pro 7, and learn how to utilize the negative values of the tool to create perfect skin tones.
- Desert Oak, Curtin Springs Station March 1 2013
See how Peter Eastway utilizes the Local Adjustment Tool in Capture One Pro 7 to bring out the most of his pictures.
- Masking in Rainbow Valley, Central Australia February 21 2013
Follow Peter Eastway on his journey to capture the perfect shot of the Rainbow Valley in Australia, and pick up some image editing tips on masking at the same time.
- High-Contrast Scenes at Ormiston Gorge, Central Australia February 14 2013
See how Peter Eastway makes the most of the High Dynamic Range Tool in Capture One Pro 7, to capture the spiritual presence of Ormiston Gorge in Central Australia.
- How to Delete Images in Capture One Pro 7 February 7 2013
Master every aspect of deleting and restoring images to ease up your image editing process.
- Preview Sizes and Offline Editing in Capture One Pro 7 January 31 2013
Previews in Catalogs enable you to easy edit metadata, organize or make visual adjustments to your images, while on the go with no access to the actual raw file.