Why the LOOKSLIKEFILM founder switched to Capture One
From more color editing possibilities to better image quality, photographer and LOOKSLIKEFILM founder Lukas Piatek explains why he switched his workflow to Capture One. Plus, discover how the powerful tools helped Lukas create the ultimate Styles pack.
CAPTURE ONE BLOG
Tips and tutorials for Capture One
- Adding Keywords in a Session or Catalog January 24 2013
Keywords are a popular way to add metadata to images to aid in searching for relevant material at a later date. Normally keywords describe the image itself, certain content or perhaps an emotion it conveys.
- Powerful Search & Filtering in a Session or Catalog January 10 2013
Get a much improved toolset for searching and filtering your images – not only in a Catalog but also in a Session. You can always find your images quickly and easily with specific criteria.
- Composition Overlay with Capture One Pro 7 December 27 2012
Use the overlay tool when you have to compose images in accordance with specific composition requirements.
- Improved High ISO Performance with Capture One Pro 7 December 20 2012
See for yourself how Capture One Pro 7’s processing engine enables you to get high ISO noise reduction, compared to Capture One Pro 6 and a direct JPG out of the camera.
- Exporting Original Files from Catalogs in Capture One Pro 7 December 13 2012
Need the same image in different catalogs, or on another computer? Learn how to export and import raw files with adjustments.
- Capture One Pro 7’s Improved Local Adjustments Tool December 6 2012
See the upgraded features of the Local Adjustment tool in Capture One Pro 7, and just how well they can improve an image.