Why the LOOKSLIKEFILM founder switched to Capture One
From more color editing possibilities to better image quality, photographer and LOOKSLIKEFILM founder Lukas Piatek explains why he switched his workflow to Capture One. Plus, discover how the powerful tools helped Lukas create the ultimate Styles pack.
CAPTURE ONE BLOG
Tips and tutorials for Capture One
- Catalogs – Working with Managed or Referenced Image Files November 22 2012
In-depth image organization: focus on Catalogs. Learn the difference between Fully managed Image Files and Reference Image Files, and experience how they can speed up your workflow.
- Take Control of Your Image Organization with Sessions or Catalogs November 15 2012
Discover the different advantages and limitations of organizing your images, and adjusting them, with Sessions and/or Catalogs in Capture One Pro 7.
- New Processing Engine for a Huge Step Up in Image Quality November 8 2012
See for yourself how better the processing engine in Capture One Pro 7 is compared to the one in Capture One Pro 6.
- Highlights and Shadows at Loch Harport August 30 2012
See how pro. photographer Peter Eastway experiments with local adjustments and exposure to get the perfect images from his trip to Scotland.
- A Shortcut to the Ultimate Image Quality July 19 2012
Optimize your workflow through customized keyboard shortcuts.
- Working the Workspace July 12 2012
Using a specific tool often? Streamline your workflow to exactly match your image editing, by creating your own workspace for future usage. See for yourself how it’s done.