CAPTURE ONE BLOG
Tips and tutorials for Capture One
- Recreating Lightroom color grading in Capture One Pro May 7 2019
In this step-by-step guide, photographer Jan Gonzales recreates a portrait in Capture One Pro and explains why Capture One is his preferred photo editing tool for creating ethereal images.
- 5 features Quentin Décaillet can’t live without May 7 2019
When Photographer Quentin Décaillet first switched to Capture One Pro, he was only familiar with a handful of basic features. Today, there are several key tools that he credits with completely transforming his workflow.
- Photographers on using Capture One for the first time May 3 2019
We asked photographers to share their first impressions of Capture One Pro – and why the learning curve isn’t so steep after all. Plus, we respond to their feedback with tips on how to make the switch super simple.
- 10 Wedding trends to watch in 2019 April 23 2019
Wedding season is taking off, so it’s the perfect time to get inspired by new trends for marrieds-to-be. Photographer Lukas Piatek shares the unconventional ideas inspiring the wonderful wedding images of tomorrow.
- Kirk Mastin talks optimal editing workflow with Styles April 18 2019
With the celebrated Mastin Labs film looks now available in Capture One, founder Kirk Mastin talks optimizing workflow with Styles and introduces the Kodak Everyday Style Pack.
- Wedding workflow with Style! April 16 2019
Jakob Boie Sørensen is a wedding photographer with a documentary touch. Learn how he creates the ultimate wedding workflow with Capture One Pro – and saves time with Styles!