CAPTURE ONE BLOG
Tips and tutorials for Capture One
- Workspace: Personal February 9 2017
Our imaging expert and webinar guru, David Grover, shares his default workspace in today’s workspace blog post.
- Workspace: Wedding February 8 2017
In this 3rd part of our workspace blog posts, Alexander shares his ideal workspace for wedding photography.
- Workspace: Portrait February 7 2017
Today’s workspace is all about portrait photography and shooting tethered. Christian Grüner will take you through his customized workspace in Capture One Pro and how to set it up.
- Workspace: Landscape February 6 2017
In this first part of 5 workspaces, we’ll focus on Landscapes. Drew Altdoerffer explains why Capture One Pro is an essential tool, that provides you the ability to customize your workspace to fit your needs.
- Smart Wedding Photography Workflow in Capture One Pro February 3 2017
7 effective steps on how to optimize your wedding photography workflow in Capture One Pro. Wedding photographer Alexander Flemming will take you through his typical workflow.
- How to compensate for lost sharpness at small apertures January 26 2017
The Lens Correction tool in Capture One Pro 10 has been improved and now also includes Lens Diffraction Compensation. This is a feature that compensates for the loss of sharpness and micro contrast that occurs in images shot using small apertures. Whenever you need a larger depth of field in your images, you can now