Black & White conversion
- Editing on the road with Thomas Skou August 8 2019
Photographer Thomas Skou loves taking the long way home and capturing unique moments spontaneously. He talks about his personal style, inspiration and photo editing process – and how Capture One Pro helps him edit on the go.
- 10 simple steps to dramatic seascapes July 16 2015
Renowned aerial photographer, Cameron Davidson, decided to step out of his comfort zone taking to the seas and crossing the Atlantic Ocean. Learn more about his trip and how he created this dramatic seascape in 10 simple steps.
- How to enhance details with Structure February 13 2014
Discover the Structure Tool in Capture One Pro 7 and see how it can really bring out the details in your images
- Steve Gosling’s 3 P’s of landscape photography February 6 2014
This loch sits on the edge of Rannoch Moor – a vast expanse of open land that I frequently cross on my way to Glencoe and beyond to the Scottish highlands and islands. Adds to the challenge This area on the west of Scotland has become one of my favourite parts of the UK for
- Steve Gosling’s tricks to create stunning B&W images January 9 2014
Professional photographer Steve Gosling is known for his moody and atmospheric Black & White images. Check out how he creates his stunning images in this blog post.
- Create multiple looks on the same image in seconds September 13 2013
With Variants you can create multiple looks on the same image very easily. Being able to see 2-3 examples of the same image side by side with different treatments is a very powerful production tool.