Capture One Pro 9.2
- Switching to Capture One Pro From Aperture – Photography Workflow November 3 2016
We are happy to welcome Professional Photojournalist, Jordan Bush, to Capture One Pro. Read about his workflow and the process during his recent switch from Aperture.
- Exporting and Printing images in Capture One Pro October 27 2016
Professional Photographer, Martin Bailey, recently converted full time to Capture One Pro. In this occasion, he’s been investigating what to focus on when exporting and printing your images. Luckily for us; He wrote it down and wrapped it in as a nice guide!
- Using Wacom Tablet with Capture One Pro September 15 2016
David Grover explains why he would recommend you to replace your mouse right away with an ergonomic Wacom tablet, and how it will help you to improve your workflow on Capture One Pro 9.2.
- The importance of Flow control August 11 2016
Do you want better results in a shorter space of time? Read David’s guide on how to control your flow with the new brush settings in Capture One Pro 9.
- Capture One Power tips: Browse multiple images with “Select Set” July 7 2016
Our Image Quality Professor describes the Capture One 9.2 update as one of the best set of workflow improvements ever in Capture One’s history. Read on and see why the Professor is so excited.
- Easy file selection with Capture One 9.2 June 30 2016
Sports and adventure photographer Pete Webb is very excited about the recent update of Capture One. In his opinion, it solves the industry’s long issue of selecting and utilizing selects from clients, based on simple lists.