Capture One Pro
- Applying color harmonies in Capture One Pro 12 July 3 2019
Commercial and editorial retoucher Mareike Keicher explains how to create perfect color harmonies in Capture One Pro. Plus, tips and tricks for beautiful color grading.
- How to create the perfect underwater portrait June 28 2019
Color grading underwater shots can be tricky, because water gives blue and green tints. Photographer Martha Suherman explains how she uses Capture One Pro’s advanced color tools to craft the perfect underwater shot and work faster with multiple images.
- Reach new depths with Capture One and Fujifilm GFX100 June 14 2019
With the Fujifilm GFX100 now supported by Capture One, Australian surfing photographer Russell Ord explains his process and how he made the switch from Lightroom to get the most out of his Fujifilm images.
- Bringing the ocean depths to life June 6 2019
Despite the risks, Alexander Semenov blends his passions for marine biology and deep sea photography to capture a world beyond the human eye and keeps the colors true-to-life with photo-editing. Read his story here.
- How to style and edit food photography May 29 2019
Don’t wash your salads, shoot from the perspective of the camera and other key food photography tips from photographer Michaela Hartwig. Plus, how to color grade sumptuous shots with Capture One Pro.
- Using the Wacom Mobile Studio Pro in the Field May 18 2017
Recently, I was lucky enough to borrow a new Wacom Mobile Studio Pro for a few weeks, as I was keen to try this as a tethering solution in the field. This product basically combines all the elements of a Wacom Graphics Tablet, 4k Display and a pretty powerful tablet computer to boot. As a