Capture One Pro
- Capture One Pro in the fashion industry November 16 2016
Danish fashion photographer, Nicklas Ingemann, shares his workflow as he puts words on how Capture One Pro helps him reach the highest level of efficiency when shooting. Have a sneak peek of the shooting process and see some of the outstanding results.
- Customize your workflow in Capture One Pro November 10 2016
To Phase One Product Manager and PODAS instructor, Drew Altdoerffer, an efficient and complete workspace is essential. Read how he has decided to customize his own Capture One Pro, and download his workspace.
- Switching to Capture One Pro From Aperture – Photography Workflow November 3 2016
We are happy to welcome Professional Photojournalist, Jordan Bush, to Capture One Pro. Read about his workflow and the process during his recent switch from Aperture.
- Exporting and Printing images in Capture One Pro October 27 2016
Professional Photographer, Martin Bailey, recently converted full time to Capture One Pro. In this occasion, he’s been investigating what to focus on when exporting and printing your images. Luckily for us; He wrote it down and wrapped it in as a nice guide!
- Confessions of a retoucher: From RAW to refined October 13 2016
Girls, this one’s for you: Professional retoucher, Yanyanista, shares her thoughts and tips as she transforms a ‘RAW’ girl into a Beauty Doll in Capture One Pro 9. Men are welcome.
- Monitor calibration made easy September 20 2016
Profiling your monitor is crucial for good Color Management. Learn how to do it in the new Capture One Pro 9.3 one-click way with EIZO or do it manually, guided by our Image Quality Professor.