Capture One tips
- Fast-track guide from Lightroom to Capture One Pro March 2 2017
There are numerous great reasons to make the switch from Adobe Lightroom to Capture One Pro, like the powerful tethering and session workflow or the superior color editing features. Luckily, there is no reason to worry about it being a time-consuming transition, because many key concepts are very familiar. With this two-part fast-track guide, you
- Smart Wedding Photography Workflow in Capture One Pro February 3 2017
7 effective steps on how to optimize your wedding photography workflow in Capture One Pro. Wedding photographer Alexander Flemming will take you through his typical workflow.
- The Future of Adjustments? Reinventing the Shortcut and Other Ideas December 8 2016
Phase One’s Software Product Manager, James, gives his view on the possible future of Capture One Pro. This week we dive into the thought processes behind the latest idea in photography.
- Capture One Pro (for Sony): How it works August 25 2016
Are you aware that Sony camera owners have unique versions of Capture One available, including a free one? Read Alexander Svet’s guide and find out which version is the best match for you.
- Top 10 reasons to switch to Capture One Pro 9 – Part I July 18 2016
Why choose Capture One Pro 9 rather than other RAW-converters on the market? Professional photographer and image processing specialist, Alexander Svet, gives you the answer by stating some of his top reasons for choosing Capture One Pro 9.
- New features in Capture One Pro 9.2 June 23 2016
Capture One Pro 9.2 has been launched. Follow the step-by-step guide to learn how to benefit from the new features that will accelerate your workflow.