- Top 10 reasons to switch to Capture One Pro 9 – Part II July 22 2016
Photographer and Image Processing Specialist, Alex Svet, is back on the blog with his top 5 reasons for switching to Capture One Pro 9.
- Capture One Pro 8 in the mix October 16 2014
We’ve asked our readers to submit their images for David Grover, our blog imaging expert, to process them. It was a tough decision, but David ended up choosing this interesting image. See what happened as Capture One Pro 8 was added to the mix.
- Picture-perfect precision with Capture One Pro 8 October 2 2014
Join Scanderbeg Sauer, a successful duo specializing in industrial photography, on a job to a Swiss watch company. See how they use Capture One Pro 8 to bring out the right sense of precision and “cleanliness” in their image.
- Clarity with Punch September 11 2014
Finally the weather has changed from summer weather with clear skies to something more interesting seen from a photography point of view: dramatic skies with interesting cloud formations.
- Steve Gosling’s tricks to create stunning B&W images January 9 2014
Professional photographer Steve Gosling is known for his moody and atmospheric Black & White images. Check out how he creates his stunning images in this blog post.
- Choosing the Right f-stop for Night Shots with Long Exposure March 22 2013
Learn how to choose the right f-stop for long exposures during night shots, and get the desired expression for your images. E.g. a smooth silk-looking water surface.