Color Balance Tool
- 5 features Quentin Décaillet can’t live without May 7 2019
When Photographer Quentin Décaillet first switched to Capture One Pro, he was only familiar with a handful of basic features. Today, there are several key tools that he credits with completely transforming his workflow.
- Creating atmosphere with Color Grading November 24 2016
In this week’s post, Michael Salisbury takes Color Grading to new heights. Read along as he explains how colors help him create atmosphere and guides you through the recreation of three various styles of the very same picture.
- Make or break your Beauty Shot August 18 2016
Color is arguably the most important part of an image when retouching. To achieve the best result, Professional retoucher, Jordan Hartley, follows three simple steps in Capture One Pro 9.
- Top 10 reasons to switch to Capture One Pro 9 – Part II July 22 2016
Photographer and Image Processing Specialist, Alex Svet, is back on the blog with his top 5 reasons for switching to Capture One Pro 9.
- Colorist POV: Color grading in Capture One Pro 9 March 2 2016
We wanted to know what an experienced video colorist thought of the new color grading tools of Capture One Pro 9, so we reached out to Charles-Etienne Pascal and asked him to take a look. Here is his take on the Color Balance tool.
- 7 easy steps to stunning wedding shots December 10 2015
This week we have the pleasure of featuring F-stoppers staff writer, Quentin Décaillet. See how Quentin creates stunning wedding shots in just 7 steps using the newly released Capture One Pro 9.