- Applying color harmonies in Capture One Pro 12 July 3 2019
Commercial and editorial retoucher Mareike Keicher explains how to create perfect color harmonies in Capture One Pro. Plus, tips and tricks for beautiful color grading.
- How to create the perfect underwater portrait June 28 2019
Color grading underwater shots can be tricky, because water gives blue and green tints. Photographer Martha Suherman explains how she uses Capture One Pro’s advanced color tools to craft the perfect underwater shot and work faster with multiple images.
- 5 features Quentin Décaillet can’t live without May 7 2019
When Photographer Quentin Décaillet first switched to Capture One Pro, he was only familiar with a handful of basic features. Today, there are several key tools that he credits with completely transforming his workflow.
- Confessions of a retoucher: From RAW to refined October 13 2016
Girls, this one’s for you: Professional retoucher, Yanyanista, shares her thoughts and tips as she transforms a ‘RAW’ girl into a Beauty Doll in Capture One Pro 9. Men are welcome.
- Top 10 reasons to switch to Capture One Pro 9 – Part I July 18 2016
Why choose Capture One Pro 9 rather than other RAW-converters on the market? Professional photographer and image processing specialist, Alexander Svet, gives you the answer by stating some of his top reasons for choosing Capture One Pro 9.
- 3 steps to fix a blue sky using the Skin Tone tool May 12 2016
The Skin Tone tool in Capture One Pro 9, designed for enhancing and editing skin tones, can actually work extremely well for alternative applications like fixing a blue sky, photographed through the lens of a technical camera.