- 5 features Quentin Décaillet can’t live without May 7 2019
When Photographer Quentin Décaillet first switched to Capture One Pro, he was only familiar with a handful of basic features. Today, there are several key tools that he credits with completely transforming his workflow.
- Confessions of a retoucher: From RAW to refined October 13 2016
Girls, this one’s for you: Professional retoucher, Yanyanista, shares her thoughts and tips as she transforms a ‘RAW’ girl into a Beauty Doll in Capture One Pro 9. Men are welcome.
- Top 10 reasons to switch to Capture One Pro 9 – Part I July 18 2016
Why choose Capture One Pro 9 rather than other RAW-converters on the market? Professional photographer and image processing specialist, Alexander Svet, gives you the answer by stating some of his top reasons for choosing Capture One Pro 9.
- 3 steps to fix a blue sky using the Skin Tone tool May 12 2016
The Skin Tone tool in Capture One Pro 9, designed for enhancing and editing skin tones, can actually work extremely well for alternative applications like fixing a blue sky, photographed through the lens of a technical camera.
- What’s new in Capture One Pro 9.1? March 17 2016
It’s not that long ago since Capture One Pro 9 was released, but that doesn’t mean we have been sitting on our hands. We just released version 9.1 with new features and improvements on existing features. So what’s new? Read on to find out.
- Tips for shooting jewellery October 1 2015
Shooting jewellery is all about controlling reflections, contrast and dynamic range at the shooting stage in order to retain maximum information, detail and flexibility for the post-production stage. See how Tony May handles this challenge.