- Editing skin tones October 30 2019
Photographers Brian Siambi and Zoë Noble share their color grading secrets and reveal how they achieve beautiful skin tones with Capture One’s photo editing tools.
- Why the LOOKSLIKEFILM founder switched to Capture One October 10 2019
From more color editing possibilities to better image quality, photographer and LOOKSLIKEFILM founder Lukas Piatek explains why he switched his workflow to Capture One. Plus, discover how the powerful tools helped Lukas create the ultimate Styles pack.
- Jesper Palermo gets creative with color August 6 2019
For Danish photographer Jesper Palermo, playing with color brings a photo to life and helps him evolve as an artist. He talks about his color grading process in Capture One Pro. His key tip? Get creative and experiment!
- Applying color harmonies in Capture One Pro 12 July 3 2019
Commercial and editorial retoucher Mareike Keicher explains how to create perfect color harmonies in Capture One Pro. Plus, tips and tricks for beautiful color grading.
- How to create the perfect underwater portrait June 28 2019
Color grading underwater shots can be tricky, because water gives blue and green tints. Photographer Martha Suherman explains how she uses Capture One Pro’s advanced color tools to craft the perfect underwater shot and work faster with multiple images.
- 5 features Quentin Décaillet can’t live without May 7 2019
When Photographer Quentin Décaillet first switched to Capture One Pro, he was only familiar with a handful of basic features. Today, there are several key tools that he credits with completely transforming his workflow.