- How to style and edit food photography May 29 2019
Don’t wash your salads, shoot from the perspective of the camera and other key food photography tips from photographer Michaela Hartwig. Plus, how to color grade sumptuous shots with Capture One Pro.
- 5 Advantages of Capture One Pro over Lightroom May 15 2019
Food photographer Michaela Hartwig highlights the five key advantages of photo editing in Capture One Pro and shares tips for using the RAW editor to achieve her delicious shots.
- Giving your images a painterly look by Kristina Varaksina November 15 2018
Learn the editing steps Kristina Varaksina takes in her workflow to give her Fujifilm images a painterly, soft look. Learn about tonal adjustments, color editing and skin tone and get inspired to create your own look.
- Color grading Fujifilm files with Bryan Minear October 12 2018
Learn about the process behind Bryan Minear’s landscape images. Color grading plays a big role in Bryan’s work and helps him evoke the emotions connected with his style.
- Workspace: Portrait February 7 2017
Today’s workspace is all about portrait photography and shooting tethered. Christian Grüner will take you through his customized workspace in Capture One Pro and how to set it up.
- Creating atmosphere with Color Grading November 24 2016
In this week’s post, Michael Salisbury takes Color Grading to new heights. Read along as he explains how colors help him create atmosphere and guides you through the recreation of three various styles of the very same picture.