- 5 Advantages of Capture One Pro over Lightroom May 15 2019
Food photographer Michaela Hartwig highlights the five key advantages of photo editing in Capture One Pro and shares tips for using the RAW editor to achieve her delicious shots.
- Amazing Highlight Recovery with Capture One Pro 7 November 29 2012
In Capture One Pro 7, we have introduced a new processing engine improving the image quality on a number of different parameters such as the way the software now deals with extreme highlights and data close to being clipped.
- Fixing Heavy Burn-Outs with the Color Editor June 7 2012
Burned out highlights? See how the Advanced Color Editor in Capture One Pro can alleviate that, and bring justice to your image’s feeling by recovering the details of the highlights.
- Photography Through the Lens Cap April 1 2012
Even photos taken with the lens cap on, the IQ180 digital back still manages to capture enough information to produce an interesting image with resemblance of an old IR photography.
- Open Up the Deep Shadows with Capture One’s Levels Tool March 28 2012
Opening up shadow details while maintaining highlights and mid tones, along with a natural looking picture can be a challenge. See how the image quality professor uses the levels tool to reach the best result.