- Switching to Capture One Pro From Aperture – Photography Workflow November 3 2016
We are happy to welcome Professional Photojournalist, Jordan Bush, to Capture One Pro. Read about his workflow and the process during his recent switch from Aperture.
- Top 10 reasons to switch to Capture One Pro 9 – Part I July 18 2016
Why choose Capture One Pro 9 rather than other RAW-converters on the market? Professional photographer and image processing specialist, Alexander Svet, gives you the answer by stating some of his top reasons for choosing Capture One Pro 9.
- How to Delete Images in Capture One Pro 7 February 7 2013
Master every aspect of deleting and restoring images to ease up your image editing process.
- Catalogs – Working with Managed or Referenced Image Files November 22 2012
In-depth image organization: focus on Catalogs. Learn the difference between Fully managed Image Files and Reference Image Files, and experience how they can speed up your workflow.
- Take Control of Your Image Organization with Sessions or Catalogs November 15 2012
Discover the different advantages and limitations of organizing your images, and adjusting them, with Sessions and/or Catalogs in Capture One Pro 7.