- Advanced Masks and Adjustments – Bridging the filter gap January 12 2018
Glass filters are an essential part of many landscape photographers’ kit bags, but what happens when there simply isn’t the perfect filter for the scene before your eyes?
Learn about how Capture One’s advanced masks and dynamic range recovery tools can help bring that image back to exactly what you saw.
- The IQ3 100MP Achromatic May 11 2017
The new IQ3 100MP Achromatic Digital Back is built upon the IQ3 platform and is a project I had looked forward to for quite some time. Built with a newly designed, dedicated sensor that removes the Bayer Color Filter, while retaining all the versatility and functionality of the IQ3 100MP, its promise had me anxiously
- Workspace: Landscape February 6 2017
In this first part of 5 workspaces, we’ll focus on Landscapes. Drew Altdoerffer explains why Capture One Pro is an essential tool, that provides you the ability to customize your workspace to fit your needs.
- The Blue Ring Lens Family: The right lens for the right job January 11 2017
PODAS Workshop manager, Drew Altdoerffer, shares what he looks for in the perfect lens to complement the XF IQ3 100MP, along with a few of his favorite images from some of our latest PODAS workshops
- A successful collaboration with separate viewpoints July 14 2016
Landscape photographer Karl Holtby has teamed up with Darryll Jones and the Alpa A-series, something that is new to him. See the amazing result of a successful collaboration despite of two separate viewpoints.
- Shooting with the XF Hyperfocal Calibration tool November 19 2015
One of the most popular new features in the new XF Feature Update is the Hyperfocal Calibration tool. Read more about how it works, and why you should start using it.