Migrating to Capture One
- Migrating Apple Aperture Libraries to Capture One Pro September 18 2019
Switch your photo editing software from Apple to Capture One Pro in no time. Learn how to miigrate Aperture Libraries to Capture One with this simple guide.
- 10 reasons why pros prefer Capture One September 12 2019
Capture One Pro is a professional photo editing software and my must-have tool as a wedding and portrait photographer. Every day, Pro helps me edit large batches of photos faster and create professional-grade photos for my clients.
- Capture One Express explained September 9 2019
Find out everything you need to know about this free photo editing software and how it can help you get better photos out of your camera with auto adjustments and essential editing tools.
- Femininity, body forms and fashion with Annie Lai August 8 2019
Photographer Annie Lai went from shooting friends in her bedroom to high-profile fashion clients before returning to her roots. Here, she shares her photography journey and why tethered capture is critical for any fashion shoot.
- Recreating Lightroom color grading in Capture One Pro May 7 2019
In this step-by-step guide, photographer Jan Gonzales recreates a portrait in Capture One Pro and explains why Capture One is his preferred photo editing tool for creating ethereal images.
- Making the switch: How Andrew Ling went from Lightroom to Capture One April 4 2019
There’s no need to be intimidated, says travel photographer Andrew Ling on transitioning from Lightroom to Capture One. Learn which favorite features made Capture One his go-to tool for image-editing and workflow.