Switching from Lightroom
- Reach new depths with Capture One and Fujifilm GFX100 June 14 2019
With the Fujifilm GFX100 now supported by Capture One, Australian surfing photographer Russell Ord explains his process and how he made the switch from Lightroom to get the most out of his Fujifilm images.
- 5 Advantages of Capture One Pro over Lightroom May 15 2019
Food photographer Michaela Hartwig highlights the five key advantages of photo editing in Capture One Pro and shares tips for using the RAW editor to achieve her delicious shots.
- Recreating Lightroom color grading in Capture One Pro May 7 2019
In this step-by-step guide, photographer Jan Gonzales recreates a portrait in Capture One Pro and explains why Capture One is his preferred photo editing tool for creating ethereal images.
- Photographers on using Capture One for the first time May 3 2019
We asked photographers to share their first impressions of Capture One Pro – and why the learning curve isn’t so steep after all. Plus, we respond to their feedback with tips on how to make the switch super simple.
- Making the switch: How Andrew Ling went from Lightroom to Capture One April 4 2019
There’s no need to be intimidated, says travel photographer Andrew Ling on transitioning from Lightroom to Capture One. Learn which favorite features made Capture One his go-to tool for image-editing and workflow.