- How to style and edit food photography May 29 2019
Don’t wash your salads, shoot from the perspective of the camera and other key food photography tips from photographer Michaela Hartwig. Plus, how to color grade sumptuous shots with Capture One Pro.
- 5 Advantages of Capture One Pro over Lightroom May 15 2019
Food photographer Michaela Hartwig highlights the five key advantages of photo editing in Capture One Pro and shares tips for using the RAW editor to achieve her delicious shots.
- Visualizing Dreams with the XF 100MP and Capture One Pro December 22 2016
Do you ever wonder how a workflow looks like when magical dreams are on the agenda? Watch the BTS video, and follow the development of Jodi Jones’ and Yanyanista’s shoot in Miami. Here, they combine their professional skills and let the Phase One XF 100MP and Capture One Pro 10 take them (and you) to dreamland.
- Confessions of a Beta Tester: Capture One Pro 10 Review December 15 2016
Commercial and event photographer, Jordan Bush, is back on the blog. This time, he gives a review of the new Capture One Pro 10, which he has had the chance to beta test and follow the development of. Read about his experience and tips for upgrading.
- Switching to Capture One Pro From Aperture – Photography Workflow November 3 2016
We are happy to welcome Professional Photojournalist, Jordan Bush, to Capture One Pro. Read about his workflow and the process during his recent switch from Aperture.